Thursday, October 4, 2018

Finding Time to Sew: Take a Fun Quiz


Image result for love sewing cartoon images

For those of us who Love to Sew, finding Time for it is a priority.
 
So, how do You find time to sew?


Here is a Quiz for a Little Fun....


Which would You Prefer to Free up Time to Sew?



 A.  Get 8 hrs Sleep Regularly                                       B.  Have Your House Clean Itself

Image result for house cleaning cartoon imagesImage result for cartoon sleep images











C. Have Supper Made for You each Day                     D. Have Someone Else Run Your Errands
                                                                                                                                                                 

Image result for errand cartoon images
Image result for meal cartoon images


All joking aside, it can be a real Challenge finding that elusive time to sew;

Some may have young children still at home, with all the time challenges this creates.

Others may work full time jobs.

Chronic health issues is my challenge....

Whatever the challenge, if one loves to sew time is found for it.

Here is how I find time to sew.....

Since my energy is limited at all times, deciding where and how my energy is 'spent' is always a concern.


Personally, I find that sewing a little each day suits me.  I am blessed to have a room I can devote just to sewing. So projects can be left just as is until I am able to get at them again.

At times the evening is a good time to sew...other priorities have been taken care of and this is my chance to relax with an activity that soothes me.

Another time that works for me quite often is once supper is in the oven and no one else has gotten home yet.  I can sew for about 30-45min.  Alot can be accomplish in that time frame!

And less frequently, I sew in the early afternoon for an hour or so.

Rarely do I sew in the morning.  That time is reserved for my daily walk.  But sometimes once home from my walk I will sew just a bit.

Sewing is a kind of therapy for me. It is one thing I can be productive at despite limited energy.  And it helps ward off the depression that can arise when dealing with my health issues.

So What Works for You with Your personal Challenges?

How do You Find Time to Sew?....




No comments:

Post a Comment