Saturday, February 14, 2015

I Need a Bigger Sewing Room!

"I need a bigger sewing room/area!"  How many of you quilters/sewers have ever said this?

The last couple of days have been spent digging through my fabric stash.  

Before beginning this stash review, there were already three or four quilt idea "piles" of fabric, one quilt semi-started, and another finished quilt top pinned onto the design wall,  waiting to be quilted.

Now there is no surface without fabric on it!

There are so many ideas for quilts running around in my head, I can't decide where to start.  If only I had more room, to make working on multiple projects at once easier!

WAIT A MINUTE!

Maybe more room isn't a good thing.  There would just be more projects on the go at once.  

Maybe I just need to get at finishing what is started first? 

OK.  I can do that.......I'll just keep one or two of these fresh quilt idea "piles" over here .....don't want to forget my idea!......

If you need me, you know where I'll be..........
 




No comments:

Post a Comment